Program: Two-Way Street
Program Type: 1:1 Coaching
Duration: Two Months
The delivery and implementation of comprehensive financial planning may involve areas outside of your professional expertise. This is one important reason for creating and maintaining quality relationships with a few, select and trusted professionals representing areas of expertise beyond yours. These trusted professionals can assist you with the ongoing service of your best clients.
The scope of your financial planning process will help determine which professionals it is important to establish working relationships with. This may include: Accountants, Tax Specialists, Lawyers, Trust and Estate Advisors, Insurance Advisors or Bankers.
So forget about developing relationships with these professionals with the primary intent to generate new clients from them; this is the old school sales approach.
With the consultative professional approach to financial planning, if your client benefits from the relationship with a professional you introduced them to - so will you. And, if you can develop a quality relationship with a select group of professionals and they truly understand what you do, receiving introductions from them will become a natural byproduct of this approach.
The Dual Track
The Two-Way Street process will help you to:
- Build a network of professionals who will introduce you to quality potential clients.
- Provide your best clients with access to the superior services of other professionals.
- Create a win-win-win relationship between you, your clients and your professional network.
- Develop a coordinated strategy that deliberately targets other professionals who will be valuable to your clients.
- Build high-level trust relationships with other professionals.
- Realize that professional referrals are not about sharing business, but are about sharing trust.
Duration and Time Commitment
Two-Month Program and approximately 2-3 hours per week for program study and implementation.
Two-Way Street includes two sequential session-aligned coaching calls and implementation "check-ins" via phone and email with a Pareto Business Advisor. Please see below for additional session information.
Access to Pareto Academy
This process is supported and made actionable by the Pareto Academy, which is an online virtual coaching application that contains additional resources for implementing the strategies in each module. Resources include the recorded coaching presentations, additional videos, articles, scripts, templates and tools where applicable.