Always On With Duncan MacPherson - Shaping Your Branding Strategy: How to Run a Client Advisory Council with Mike "Cy" Cajthaml Jr. (Ep. 53)
In your mind, you have a certain brand image and value proposition for your business. Do your clients see it the same way?
Are your clients well-equipped to tell your story for you and be your biggest advocates?
Join Duncan MacPherson and Mike "Cy" Cajthaml Jr., a Business Consultant at Pareto Systems, as they delve into the power of client advisory councils in uncovering unmet needs, elevating the client experience, and achieving professional contrast. You will learn a turnkey approach to simplify the process and make client advisory councils a routine best practice.
- The complete process and logistics from ramp-up to execution to follow-through (with an example)
- How to conduct effective, agenda-driven discussions that lead to actionable insights
- How to position the idea of advisory councils to your clients for the first time
- Why client feedback can result in improved referability
- The added benefit of finding a renewed sense of purpose for advisors
- And more
Stream the new episode of Always On by clicking here: paretosys.co/AODM_ep53
We'd love to hear your thoughts on this episode or answer any follow-up questions. Please feel free to reach out!