Enough Coasting. Now’s the Time To Climb! With Chris Jeppesen
The financial services industry has experienced colossal changes over the last decade. Today, advisors are on a collision course with commoditization like never before!
As a result, coasting is not an option moving forward. It’s either climbing or fading to irrelevance.
In this episode, Duncan MacPherson speaks with Chris Jeppesen, chief of advisory practices at First Trust, on why advisors need to shift their mindset and focus more on relationship and practice management to grow their business.
- Insights into The Blue Square Method; (and how it differs from The Advisor Playbook)
- How to identify and address early symptoms of loyal fatigue in clients
- How to effectively engage your team in a profound gap analysis
- Four ways to be “always on” and fulfill your clients’ unmet needs
- What elite, forward-looking professionals are doing to achieve scalable growth
- And more
Tune in now (or download it for later!) by clicking here: paretosys.co/AODM_ep33